Medicat Instructions for Athletic Paperwork
All athletic medical paperwork will now be submitted electronically through the online health portal, Medicat. All student-athletes must log on using the link below, or on their MIWEB page. All paperwork needs to be submitted by JULY 30th, 2016.
Click link: https://mtida.medicatconnect.com/
(Your MIWEB username and password are your Login for Medicat)
Once logged in, fill out necessary paperwork for athletic participation
*Items that need to be completed: Athletic Questionnaire, Health History, Health Waiver, ADHD/ADD form, Sickle Cell Test or Waiver, Student-Athlete Concussion Acknowledgment, and copy of health insurance card
All paperwork will be submitted electronically, with the following EXCEPTIONS:
- If under 18 years of age, forms under Downloadable Forms must be printed, completed, and signed by both the student-athlete AND parent-guardian, then scanned into Medicat
- If a student-athlete takes medication for ADHD/ADD, the ADHD/ADD Form under Downloadable Forms must be printed, fill out by the prescribing physician, then scanned into Medicat
- If a student-athlete has had or will have a sickle cell test performed, the Sickle Cell Test Form under Downloadable Forms must be printed, filled out by a physician, then scanned into Medicat
- For new/transfer student-athletes, the Mount Ida Physical Examination form MUST be used. The form must be printed, filled out by physician, then scanned into Medicat
- Returning student-athletes may use the Mount Ida Physical Examination OR scan in a note from their physician stating medical clearance
THIS YEAR ONLY: If a student does not have access to a scanner, they may bring their paperwork to check-in to be scanned in by Mount Ida Athletic Training staff.